Tuesday, May 12, 2009

On our walk


The weather today is exceptionally mild, so Clare, the wonder dog and I went out on our usual walk, but in the morning instead of the afternoon.
Halfway into our walk, I see this small deer. It is so still and so daintily posed, I was sure it was a yard ornament. It was a good distance away, but with the new camera I got for mothers day, I tried to zoom, but it's hard to aim when Clare is moving around, wanting to walk, not understanding why I am standing still. (she never saw the deer).
But the moral of this story is....ALWAYS bring your camera with you, so instead of just telling someone about the deer I saw, I can show you...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Cute deer!! Where are the sushi pics? :)

Miller Sturtevant said...

What a cool picture! I think it's really cool that you see deer so often around your house. Better than the Abercrombie & Fitch tools we see in our apt complex pool from time to time.