Monday, May 25, 2009

Doll Quilt


My favorite brother's daughter has a baby girl who just turned one. I had given her a cute cradle for a doll, and finally finished this quilt to go with it. I want to make a pillow to go with it but need to contact my sister in law to find out the width of the cradle, don't want the pillow to be too small or too big.




S spent two hours yesterday installing a new ceiling fan in the living room. It is very large but gorgeous, craftsman style, I really like it.



This sun room is too small but when just two people sit out there it is very comfortable. It helps to lessen the impact of my torn up backyard that is taking forever because of the constant rain and wind we have been experiencing. I know when they are finished it will be beautiful.

Leave for the beach house soon, boy we all need it. Can't wait.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Cute fan. Now you guys can come over, take down all our fan, and remount them flush mount instead of semi-flush.

Thanks in advance,
P