Thursday, June 25, 2009

Another Father's Day


This year we tried something new. A Thai restaurant, one that a quilt lady suggested at a bee meeting the week before, and given a great quilt lady endorsement, she said "It was lovely". Who can argue with that, plus it was close and in a new building.
Walking in, there was a very Asian, but somehow homey environment, the staff spoke English and were very nice and helpful.
I had coconut soup, which I love, but this soup had a hot sauce added at the end, not my favorite.
When P and Em walked in, P's nose went up and he said he didn't like Thai food or the way it smelled. Eventually, I had to tell him to suck it up, it was Fathers Day and Dad loves Thai food.



This is B and S cutting up over wearing bifocals, B can look just as nerdy as S, just way younger!!!








This is P not wanting his picture taken. If he could send me some that Em took, I would have better ones for my blog. I will find the best one I can and post it tomorrow.


For some reason, I took too few pics and there are no women in this post, P was off celebrating with her dad, being a good daughter, we missed her.

Most importantly S enjoyed his meal and the company, so it was good.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: